FoodBank – WheatRidge, CO
For more than 24 years, Adonai Resources has operated a food pantry for individuals and families who are struggling to make ends meet on a weekly and monthly basis. When Areon and Carol moved to Salem in 2002, Troy and Amy inherited the operation, and have continued to manage the program since.
Currently we are operating weekly on:
Wednesdays from 12:30pm – 6pm.
How to support our FoodBank
How to Donate Online:
- Click the donate button below. You may use a credit or debit card, or your PayPal account to make a donation
- You will be directed to PayPal’s website. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your donation
- Please indicate that the funds are for the FoodBank by using the ‘Add special instructions to merchant’ link on the payment confirmation page
- We will send you an itemized year-end statement of all financial donations for your convenience and tax purposes
Mail A Donation:
- Make your check payable to Adonai Resources and mail to:
PO Box 4289
Salem, OR 97302
We are currently NOT able to accept new applications. But, thanks to some extremely generous donations that we have recently received, we will be able to open up our doors to some additional members soon. Please check back to this page periodically to see if we have set our status to open.
If you are an existing member of our FoodBank then this application must be filled out prior to your continued participation.
Tell us how we’re doing. Do you have a suggestion, comment, complaint or praise? Let us know by using this Feedback Form! We would love to hear from you.